How to Achieve the Lifestyle You Deserve.
There is a simple step-by-step process that will enable you to achieve the lifestyle that you deserve.
- Define what type of lifestyle you would like. Do you want to settle for a lifestyle that will enable you to pick up your children after school and take a holiday when you choose or would you prefer a lifestyle that will enable you to jet-set around the world in first class and buy expensive clothes and cars when you get the urge? When you define your lifestyle you are actually defining a number of other variables. Your lifestyle will define the income level that you will need to achieve, the amount of time that you will have to yourself and the time frame that you will need to achieve your goals.
- Establish the time that you would like to have to yourself. It is important during this step that you maintain focus on the hours that you would like free, not the hours you want to work. This sends a clear message to your sub-conscious that you desire freedom and a lifestyle. Be specific, choose the number of hours a day that you would like to spend at home, number of weeks per year you would like to holiday.
- Match the required Income level to meet your desired lifestyle and time commitment. This is a key step. If your ideal lifestyle is to trip around Australia in a camper van for 6 months the year, simply develop your annual budget. This will identify the income you need to achieve the lifestyle you deserve. Divide the total income you require by the number of weeks a year you have left over after holidaying to work and then divide again by the number of hours left after your freedom to leave you with a hourly income that you require to achieve the lifestyle you deserve. Example: My Lifestyle. Travel the World for 8 weeks a year, trips within Australia once a month for an extra long weekend. I want to enjoy most mornings with my family and have every afternoon off. That Leaves 36 weeks of the year and 20 hours a week to work. Hence 720 hours per year to “work”. To Support my lifestyle I require a hypothetical $200,000 per annum. $200,000 / 36 = $5555 per week /720 = $278 per hour I will need to find an income source that generates $278/hr to achieve my lifestyle.
- Find a revenue stream to match your income requirements. At this stage you may become overwhelmed. At this stage it is key to retain your faith. There are many options that will enable you to achieve the lifestyle that you deserve including Online Entrepreneurism, Business Opportunities [http://myworth.biz] and Investment options.
- Often you will find gaps between your chosen profession and the knowledge and skill level you have. The key to progressing and achieving your lifestyle goals is to understand these gaps. Your should then shift your efforts to closing these gaps. It is important to remember that you need to remain focused on the end result, achieving your lifestyle, and that each “gap” is simply a step closer to this goal. If you keep this positive mindset you will give yourself every chance of doing what you set out to achieve.
- Invest into your future. This is by far the most important step. The key to achieving any lifestyle and or life goals is to ensure you invest appropriately. This means that you may need to invest into your own education and training.